Data Scientist with NLP
—starting in July
Join us and get a chance to work with data from over 38,000 businesses using the LiveChat app to communicate with customers.
You will be working in the Data & Research team shaping our Natural Language Processing (NLP) capabilities.
Your main focus will be identifying product opportunities, scoping them into Data Science (DS) projects, finding appropriate solutions, and testing their performance on product data (LiveChat, ChatBot, HelpDesk, KnowledgeBase). Our wonderful product & dev teams will support you in the process! You'll also have a huge opportunity to move a data science model from theory to real tools for product teams with great support from @Marek, @Zuza, @patryk, @krzysztof and the rest of the Data Team.
Some of the projects you might work on include:
- Invent how we can leverage text data available in our data warehouse;
- Be involved in DS projects from the start (scoping with the product) to finish (implementing the solutions on production by the developer teams with your assistance), with a main focus on model development and testing;
- Contribute to planning, designing, building, validating, and refining releases;
- Suggest improvements in working on DS projects;
- Work with the infrastructure team to configure an environment that best fits your current project needs.
Traits and skills we're looking for:
- At least three years of work experience as a Data Scientist
- Experience in using and developing solutions with Natural language processing (NLP) and Natural Language Understanding (NLU) - such as BERT-based models, GPT, metric learning, and extreme classification approaches;
- Experience in creating solutions in Python;
- Experience with creating and cleaning data sets;
- Experience with handling big text data sets would be considered an advantage;
- Prior end-to-end involvement in Data Science projects from idea scoping to implementation on production would be considered an advantage;
- Great sense of ownership and execution skills;
- Self-motivation and ability to organize your work;
- Great communication skills;
- The ability to work as a part of a team;
Ready to join?
Here is your first task—find out how to apply for a job at text|.